Marmara University is one of the oldest and largest universities in Turkey, with about 2,800 teachers and about 80,000 students.
The university was established on January 15, 1883, and then it belonged to the Ministry of Trade, Agriculture, Forests, and was opened by Minister Suphi Pasha. First called the Higher School of Commerce. In subsequent years, he became the faculty of economic and administrative sciences. It acquired the current structure on July 20, 1982 and became known as the Marmara University. This truly second birth gave the University the Turkish Law No. 2809 on the establishment of the university.
Scholarship up to 100%